- Serves four
- 10 tablespoons of rich tomato sauce 23 (see HERE)
- 2 aubergines
- 80 grammes parmesan cheese
- Wash and peel the aubergines leaving an unpeeled strip along one side.
- Carefully cut across at 8 mm spaces but not all the way through.
- Place them in the oven at 250ºc for about 20 minutes.
- Put the sliced cheese in the spaces cut across the aubergine.
- Gently spoon over the tomato sauce working it in between the slices.
- Put them back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with torn basil leaves and a little extra cheese.
- Enjoy in the good company of family or friends.