Aubergine alla Parmigiana
- 1 kilo of ripe plum tomatoes (or 1 large can of chopped tomatoes)
- Half a red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 piece of garlic
- 3 soup spoons of virgin olive oil
- 1 soup spoon of sweet sherry vinegar
- A little salt
- Chop the tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and garlic.
- You can use one large can of chopped tomatoes, if you prefer.
- Put everything in the blender, and switch to maximum for at least ten minutes.
- Serve with finely chopped red pepper, cucumber and tomato.
- And a little extra olive oil.