- SERVES 6
- 1.5 Kilo of sauce23
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Zucchini or courgette
- 1 Aubergine
- 1 or 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Red peppers
- Oregano, basil and rosmary
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 Spoon of mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the sauce first, as we did HERE.
- Wash and cut the peppers, zucchini, the carrots and aubergine.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add just a little salt, the pepper, and mix the mustard.
- Then, put in the oven at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
- Mix the roasted veg. with fresh-cut tomato and your rich sauce.