- Ingredients (serves 2-3)
- 3 soup spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 150g of cooked rice
- 1 tomato
- 2 pieces of garlic
- 1 or 2 red-hot chillis
- A small piece of fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons of light soy sauce
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- Simply chop the tomato.
- Chop the garlic, chilli and ginger very finely, and add to a little oil in a very hot frying pan.
- After twenty seconds, add the chopped tomato.
- Cook thirty seconds more.
- Then add the tomato paste, soy sauce, and a little water.
- Add the rice, and serve.