Aubergine alla Parmigiana
- Serves six
- Rich Tomato Sauce23
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Fresh tomato
- Prepare some rich tomato sauce23 as detailed HERE.
- Chop the black olives and add to the sauce with a spoonful of mustard. Mix well.
- Alternatively, chop the green olives, the sun-dried tomatoes and the capers. Add to the sauce and mix well.
- Or, for a massive flavour, chop the anchovies, some more green olives and the fresh tomato. Mix well with the sauce.
- Serve hot or cold, with good bread or pasta.
- Enjoy while the sun sets!